Welcome to JI!
This is the cloud service provision arm of the Shared Services Hub (SSH). SSH is being created as a non-profit to create open source infrastructure for municipalities to control rapidly rising software costs and deliver services at a fraction of the cost of current alternatives.
At JI we current provision Asset Management, Geographic Information System (GIS) and Business Intelligence expertise using the platform developed at SSH leveraging open source and cloud infrastructure.
Value Proposition – Pay for service, not for software
Redirect resources from software licensing to provision of services. The annual savings from software range from $15k to $30K which can effectively pay for shared expertise in Asset Management, GIS and BI and can offset the need to hire in-house expertise costing in excess of $85K.
The annual savings in software licences can easily add up to $30k including:
- GIS Software EULA ~$10k to $20k
- Asset Management Software ~$10k+
- Web mapping software ~$10k
Furthermore, upfront savings in setup & consulting typically range between $30K to $50K.
Our service will empower you to
- Easily meet grant funding requirements for asset management.
- Effortlessly gather capital asset stats for reports & surveys including the new LGDE requirements, Stat Canada surveys etc.
- Manage assets proactively
- Visualize and map assets and parcels on GIS for internal use and for the public.
- Analyze and report on BI with full ability to customize
- Capture data in the field
- Share unlimited maps with unlimited usage with the public at no additional cost
- Manage multimedia, docs & spreadsheets tied to assets
- Create interactive BI reports for council & the public
- And much more…